[Jokes] German joke

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Sun Mar 3 11:34:22 GMT 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:55:33 -0000
From: Mills Corinne UKLG-BTM <corinne.mills at btmonline.co.uk>
To: "'ttforumfriends at yahoogroups.com'" <ttforumfriends at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TTFF] Ria - will we be able to sample in Xanten? :-)

	A German guy approaches a prostitute, "I vish to buy sex vit you"

	"OK" says the girl, "I'll charge 20 an hour"

	"Ist goot, but I must varn you, I am a little kinky"

	"No problem" she replies cautiously, "I can do a little kinky"

	So off they go to the girl's flat, where the German produces four
large

	bedsprings and a duck caller.

	"I vant you to tie ze springs to each of your limbs"

	The girl finds this most odd, but complies,fastening the springs to
her

	elbows and knees

	"Now you vill get on your hans und knees"

	She duly does this, balancing on the springs "You vill please blow
zis

	vistle as I make love to you"

	She find this odd, but figures it's harmless, and the guy is paying

	The sex is fantastic. She is bounced all over the room by the
energetic

	German, all the time honking on the duck caller.

	The climax is the most sensational that she has ever experienced,
and it

	is

	several minutes before she has recovered the breath to say: "That
was

	totally amazing, where did you learn how to do that?"

"Ah" says the German "Four-sprung duck technique"