[Jokes] ho hum

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Mon May 13 18:09:31 BST 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:34:36 +0100

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when

they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same

ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the

female whale, "Let's both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes

at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank. Soon,

however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were

swimming to the safety of shore. The male was enraged that they were going

to get away and said to the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them

up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized that the female was becoming reluctant tofollow

him. "Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely

refuse to swallow the seamen."