[Jokes] Fw: he who thinks australian

Tim Jenkins tim at timjenkins.co.uk
Sat May 18 01:58:07 BST 2002

 An Australian guy goes into a bar in the Greek Islands.

 Jill, the Australian barmaid takes his order and notices his Australian
accent. Over the course of the night they talk quite a bit. At the end of
the night he asks her if she wants to have sex with him. Although she is
attracted to him she says no.  He then offers to pay her $200 for the deed.
Jill is travelling the world and because she is short of funds she agrees.
The next night the guy turns up again and after showing her plenty of
attention throughout the night he asks if she will sleep with him again for
$200.  She figures 'in for a penny in for a pound' - and it was fantastic
the night before - so she agrees. This goes on for 5 nights. On the sixth
night the guy comes into the bar. But this night he orders a beer and just
goes and sits in the corner.

 Jill is disappointed and thinks that maybe she should pay him more
attention. She goes over and sits next to him. She asks him where he is
from and he tells her Melbourne. "So am I" she says. "What suburb in
Melbourne."

 Glen Iris" he says. "That's amazing" she says, "so am I - what street?"

 Cameo Street" he says." "This is unbelievable" she says, "what number?"

 He says "Number 20" and she is astonished.

 "You are not going to believe this she says, "I'm from number 22 and my
 parents still live there!"

 "I know" he says "your father gave me $1,000 to give to you!

 He who drinks Australian - thinks Australian!

---