[Jokes] Dangers of Pot Smoking

Justin Mitchell arthur at sucs.org
Tue May 28 12:12:58 BST 2002

Three men are sitting in a room smoking cannabis.  After a few spliffs
they run out of gear. One of the men stands up and says 'Look, we've got
loads more tobacco, I'll just nip into the kitchen and make one of my
speciality spliffs.

Off he goes into the kitchen where he takes some Cumin, Turmeric and a
couple of other spices from the spice rack, grinds them up and rolls
them into a spliff.  On his return he hands it to one of his smoking
partners who lights it and takes a long drag.  Within seconds he passes
out. Ten minutes go by and he is still out cold, so the others decide to
take him to hospital.

On arrival the nurses immediately take him to intensive care. A doctor
returns to the friends and asks  'So what have you been doing then?
Smoking cannabis?'

'Well sort of', replies one of the guys, 'But we ran out of gear, so I
made a home-made spliff.'

'Ahh' replies the doctor, 'And what did you put in it?'

'Oh, just a bit of cumin, some turmeric and a couple of other spices.'

The doctor sighs.  'Well that explains it.'

'Why, what's wrong with our friend?' asks one of the men.

'He's in a korma' replies the doctor.