[Jokes] FW: [TTFF] Which type of woman is your wife?

McKenna, Chris (RDSSW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Nov 26 09:55:36 GMT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: John Colby [mailto:John.Colby at btinternet.com]
Sent: 25 November 2002 20:16
To: TTFF
Subject: [TTFF] Which type of woman is your wife?

Posted on a forum:

Sit back, relax, take a break and enjoy:

INTERNETwoman: Woman of difficult access.

SERVERwoman: Always busy when you need her.

WINDOWSwoman: Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one
can live without her.

EXCELwoman: They say she can do a lot of things but you mostly use her for
your four basic needs.

SCREENSAVERwoman: She is not worth for anything, but at least she is fun!

RAMwoman: She forgets everything you say when you disconnect her.

HARD-DISKwoman: She remembers everything, FOREVER.

MULTIMEDIAwoman: She makes horrible things look beautiful.

USERwoman: She messes up everything she does and she asks always more than
she needs.

CD-ROMwoman: She is always faster and faster.

E-MAILwoman: Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.

VIRUSwoman: Also known as "wife"; when you are not expecting her, she
comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to
uninstall her you will lose something, if you don't try to uninstall her
you will lose everything

And then posted by someone else

I have ZX Spectrumwife - hasn't been turned on for a quite a few years and
really should be replaced with something newer.

If I never post again, you can safely assume that she found this thread