[Jokes] [TTFF] Fw: FEELING LIKE A WOMAN! (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Wed Sep 4 19:36:56 BST 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:53:02 +0200
From: Sonia Hill
Subject: [TTFF] Fw: FEELING LIKE A WOMAN!

    On a recent transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in  the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die," she wails. Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"

    For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril. They  all stared, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then  a man stands up in the rear of the plane. He is gorgeous, tall, built, with  reddish-blond hair and hazel eyes, he starts to walk slowly up the aisle,  unbuttoning his shirt ... one button at a time

    .... no one moves

    .... he removes his shirt

    .... muscles ripple across his chest

    .... he whispers: