[Jokes] My son...

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Sun Sep 29 10:54:23 BST 2002

Four men went golfing one day. Once on the course, three of them headed
to the first tee and the fourth went into the clubhouse to take care
of the bill.

The three men started talking, bragging about their sons. The first
man told the others, "My son is a homebuilder and he is so successful that
he gave a friend a new home for free."

The second man said, "My son was a car salesman and now he owns a
multi-linedealership. He's so successful that he gave a friend a new
Mercedes, all the extras."

The third man, not wanting to be outdone, bragged, "My son is a
stockbroker and he's doing so well that he gave his friend an entire stock
portfolio."

The fourth man joined them on the tee after a few minutes of taking
care of business. The first man mentioned, "We are just talking about our
sons.

How is yours doing?" The fourth man replied, "Well, my son is gay and
dances in a gay bar."

The three friends looked down at the grass and sniggered. The fourth
man carried on, "Admittedly I'm not totally thrilled about the dancing
job,
but he must be doing pretty good. His last three boyfriends gave him a
house, a brand new Mercedes, and a stock portfolio.

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk