[Jokes] FW: Most Amusing!

Philip Long Philip at comsys-web.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 10:15:51 BST 2003

An Australian man was having coffee and croissants with butter and jam
in a
cafe when an American tourist, chewing gum, sat down next to him. The
Australian politely ignored the American, who, nevertheless,started up a

conversation.

The American snapped his gum and said, "You Australian folk eat the
whole
bread?" The Australian frowned, annoyed with being bothered during his
breakfast, and replied, "Of course."

The American blew a huge bubble. "We don't. In the States, we only eat
what's
inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle them,transform
them
into croissants and sell them to Australia."

The American had a smirk on his face. The Australian listened in
silence.

The American persisted. "D'ya eat jam with the bread?"
Sighing, the Australian replied, "Of course." Cracking his gum between
his
teeth, the American said, "We don't. In the States, we eat fresh fruit
for
breakfast, then we put all the
peels,seeds and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them
into
jam
and sell it to Australia."

The Australian then asked, "Do you have sex in the States?"
The American smiled and said, "Why of course we do."
The Australian leaned closer to him and asked, "And what do you do with
the
condoms once you've used them?"
"We throw them away, of course."

Now it was the Australian's turn to smile. "We don't. In Australia, we
put
them in a container, recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and
sell
them to the United States. Why do you think it's called Wrigley's?"