[Jokes] Out of the Box

Roddy Sharp spook at sucs.org
Wed Jun 11 10:11:37 BST 2003

> You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a
> bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:
>
> 1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
>
> 2. An old friend who once saved your life.
>
> 3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

> He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend,
> and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind
> and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."
>
> Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."

Except you're wrong,
That line of thinking is fundementally flawed becase it fails to take into
account real life behaviour patterns.
(it's the kind of thinking that leaves companies with a product they
thought was ace but for some unknown reason has only sold two units, one
of which was returned unopened)

You take the old lady because.
1 she is about to die
2 If he's that old a friend and once saved your life then not only would
he understand, he'd want you to take the old lady because it's what he'd
do if he could.
3 There's no way the woman of my dreams would talk to some wierdo she's
never met who just turned up, gave his car keys to his friend to take a
stranger to hospital leaving her stranded all on her own with said wierdo
at a bus stop.
Sorry but the woman of my dreams would have wanted me to take the
desperate old lady to the bloody hospital too.

I could always come back for the other 2.

The given answer is not only thinking out of the box, it's thinking far
far away in cloud cookoo land.

and if that's the criteria some company hired it's staff on, I'm bloody
gratefull I don't work for them.

Take care

Roddy

This communicae from 'the other side' was brought to you in conjunction
with "Krystal Ballz Ltd" and "The Fortune Tellers Guild"