[Jokes] My daughter.....

Clare McKenna lmi1210 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 13 00:43:12 BST 2003

Absolute classic boys and girls. . . . . . . . . .

A seventeen-year-old girl goes to see her mom and
tells her that she has missed her period for two
months.

Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and
buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the
girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the
mother says, "Who was the pig that did this to you? I
want to know!!"

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an
hour later a brand new Ferrari stops at their house, a
mature and distinguished man, with grey hair and
impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out
of it and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother
and the girl, and tells them:

"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the
problem. However, I can't marry her because of my
personal family situation, but I'll take charge. If a
girl is born I will bequeath her 3 stores, 2
townhouses, a beach villa and a $1,000,000 bank
account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple
of factories, and a $1,000,000 bank account. If it
is twins, a factory and $500,000 each. However, if
there is a miscarriage..."

At this point, the father, who had remained silent all
this time, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder
and tells him: "You'll f*ck her again!!!"

=====
Its amazing how one night can screw up or improve the rest of your life. The only problem is you don't know which one its done.