[Jokes] [TTFF] Joke (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Nov 7 10:29:44 GMT 2003

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:32:57 GMT+01:00
From: hopsky
Subject: [TTFF] Joke

A bored housewife decides she wants a pet,and visits her local pet
shop, where she spies a beautiful parrot.
"How much for the parrot?" She asked the pet shop owner.
"It's not really for sale" he replied "He used to live in a brothel and
some of his language is, well, a bit rude!"
Ever the one for the comedy value of the situation the housewife
pushed
the pet shop owner into parting with the bird, on the understanding
that he was in no way responsible for the consequences. Upon
uncovering the bird at home, he blinked his eyes looked around and
said
" Ooh look, a new brothel and a new Madam!" The woman a little
taken aback exclaimed "I am no Madam and this is no brothel, you
cheeky bird!" A couple of hours went by and the woman's two
daughters came home from work and as soon as the parrot spied them
he screeched "Well a new brothel, a new Madam and two new whores,
great stuff" The two girls also seeing the comedy value laughed
"We're not whores you cheeky bird!"  A little time went by and the
woman's husband came home from work and the >parrot quick as a flash
said,"A new brothel, a new Madam, two new whores, but the same
old clients,
how's it going Dave?" --- xxxxx

Steve H