[Jokes] FW: A bit of humour

McKenna, Chris (RDSSW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Aug 4 13:32:52 BST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: xl426
Sent: 04 August 2004 13:18
Subject: A bit of humour

A woman was having a passionate affair with an inspector from a
pest-control company. One afternoon they were carrying on in the
bedroom together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly.
"Quick," said the woman to her lover," into the closet!" and she
pushed him in the closet, stark naked. The husband, however, became
suspicious and after a search of the bedroom discovered the man in the
closet "Who are you?" he asked him.
"I'm an inspector from Bugs-B-Gone," said the exterminator.
"What are you doing in there?" the husband asked.
"I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths," the man
replied. "And where are your clothes?" asked the husband.
The man looked down at himself and said,... "Those little bastards."

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. Its
unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have
received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender. Whilst this
email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses
whilst within Defra systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our
systems. Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored
and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.