[Jokes] The priest and the rabbi

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Mon Dec 6 22:17:12 GMT 2004

 A priest and a rabbi were sitting next to each
other on an airplane.

After a while the priest turned to the rabbi and
asks, "Is it still a requirement of your faith
that you not eat pork?"

The rabbi responds, "Yes, that's still one of
our beliefs."

The priest then asks, "Have you ever eaten
pork?"

To which the rabbi replies, "Yes, on one
occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted
a ham sandwich."

The priest nodded in understanding and went on
with his reading.

A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the
priest, "Father, is it still a requirement of
your church that you remain celibate?"

The priest replied, "Yes, that is still very
much a part of our faith."

The rabbi then asked him, "Father, have you
ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?"

The priest sighed "... yes, rabbi, on one
occasion I was weak and broke with my faith."

The rabbi nodded understandingly.

He was silent for about two minutes, and then
whispered, "Sure beats a ham sandwich, doesn't
it?"

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org