[Jokes] Hmmm . . . (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Mon Dec 20 18:05:19 GMT 2004

Toronto, Canada - A gas station attendant had no  trouble
identifying a robber for police, even though the man  had
worn a pair of women's panties over his head as a  disguise.
The thief, who later admitted that his mind was  clouded by
intoxicants, had stuck his face through one of the  leg-holes
so he could see.

   Modesto, CA - Steven Richard King was arrested for trying  to hold up a
Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a  thumb and a finger to
simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his  hand in his pocket.

Virginia  Beach - A bank robber in Virginia Beach got a nasty surprise when a
 dye pack designed to mark stolen money exploded in his Fruit-of-the-Looms.
The robber apparently stuffed the loot down the front of his pants as he  was
running out the door. "He was seen hopping and jumping around,"  said police
spokesman Mike Carey, "with an explosion taking place inside  his pants."

Los Angeles,  California - Police in Los Angeles had good
luck with a  robbery suspect who just couldn't control him-
self during a  lineup. When detectives asked each man in the
lineup to repeat  the words, "Give me all your money or I'll
shoot," the man  shouted, "That's not what I said!"