[Jokes] FW: Flying low ?

McKenna, Chris (RDSSW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Thu Jul 22 11:21:21 BST 2004

-----Original Message-----

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman who
was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight mini skirt. As the bus
stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her
skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the
first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile
to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little,
thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again,
she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't. So,
a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip
her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step,
and, once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg.
With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip
a little more and again was unable to make the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up
easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. She went
ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare
you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!" The Texan smiled
and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but
after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends."

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. Its
unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have
received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender. Whilst this
email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses
whilst within Defra systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our
systems. Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored
and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.