[Jokes] Early Friday joke (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Wed Jun 30 21:59:09 BST 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:38:51 +0100
Subject: Friday early

A lawyer dies and meets St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

Stammering in incredulity at his untimely demise, he grabs St Peter by
the robes and insists that there's been some kind of mistake.

"I'm too young to die!" he yells, "I'm only 38 years old!"

St. Peter takes the lawyer's hands off him, straightens his robe; and
consults the Book of Life.

"I think I've found the problem," he says. "Judging by the number of
hours you've billed, we thought you were 82."

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna