[Jokes] too true

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Nov 12 15:38:05 GMT 2004

When our printer ran out of color ink, one Induhvidual asked, "Why don't
we print it in black and white and then take a
color photocopy?"

=

One of our salespeople told a customer to "Write on a fax, in pretty good
size letters, MUST SHIP TODAY." When the fax came
in it said, "In pretty good size letters must ship today."

=

I was dining with a friend at our favorite Thai restaurant when one of the
owners came by to show us photos of her new baby
boy.  Afterward, my friend remarked that she was surprised that the baby
looked "so Chinese." I said, "Well, he does look
Asian, since both parents are from Thailand, but what did you expect?"
She said, "Yeah, I know, but I expected him to look
more American since they've been living in the U.S. for 15 years."

=

We were chatting about the latest high price of crude oil, when a friend
of ours piped up: "I don't understand the big deal
about the price of oil. I mean, I only put oil in my car every now and
then, but I put gas in my car every day!"

=

On Feb. 14th, my birthday, at our daily team meeting, the manager turned
to me and said to the group, "And let's all wish
Allen a happy birthday today!"

A programmer turned to me and asked, "Today's your birthday? How often
does your birthday fall on Valentines Day?"

I had to struggle mightily to come up with a response that didn't include
the phrase "dumb ass."

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org