[Jokes] For Bush fans??? (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Oct 5 04:04:16 BST 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: For Bush fans???

The Collection
===========

A lobbyist, on his way home from work in Washington, DC, came to a
dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this seems worse
than usual."

He noticed a police officer walking between the lines of stopped
cars, so he rolled down his window and asked, "Officer, what's the
hold-up?"

The officer replied, "The President is depressed, so he stopped his
motorcade and is threatening to douse himself with gasoline and set
himself on fire.  He says no one believes his stories about why we
went to war in Iraq, or the connection between Saddam and al-Qaeda,
or that his tax cuts will help anyone except his wealthy friends.
So we're taking up a collection for him."

The lobbyist asks, "How much have you got so far?"

The officer replies, "About four gallons, but a lot of folks are
still siphoning."