[Jokes] FW: Daddy long-legs

McKenna, Chris (RDSSW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Sep 28 09:38:17 BST 2004

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.  If

you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose, store

or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform the sender.

 Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked for

known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no responsibility

once it has left our systems.  Communications on Defra's computer systems

may be monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the

system and for other lawful purposes.