[Jokes] Fwd: Materialistic? (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Apr 7 00:46:17 BST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

A  very  successful lawyer parked his brand new Lexus in front of the office,
ready  to show it off to  his colleagues. As he got out, a truck came  along,
too  close to the curb, and completely tore off the driver's  door of the
Lexus.
The lawyer immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed  911, and  it wasn't
more than 5 minutes before a policeman pulled up.
Before  the cop had a chance to ask any  questions, the lawyer started
screaming  hysterically. His Lexus, which he  had just picked up the day before, was
  now completely ruined and would  never be the same, no matter how the body
shop  tried to make it new  again.
After the lawyer finally wound down from  his  rant, the cop shook his head
in disgust and disbelief. "I can't  believe  how materialistic you lawyers
are," he said. "You  are so focused on your  possessions that you neglect the most
  important things in life."
"How  can you say such a thing?" asked  the lawyer.
The cop replied, "My God,  don't you even  realize that your left arm is
missing? It got ripped off  when the truck  hit you!!!"
"My God!" screamed the  lawyer.
(scroll down)
"WHERE'S MY ROLEX?"