[Jokes] His grandparents (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Sun Feb 6 16:37:19 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

An old couple, who were both in their 80's,
invited their grandson to dinner one evening.
He was impressed by the way his grandfather preceded
every request to his grandmother with endearing terms - Honey,
My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, Sugar Plum, etc. The
couple had been married over 50 years and clearly they
were still very much in love.

While  his grandmother was in the kitchen, he said to
his grandfather, "Grandpa. I think it's wonderful that
after all these years you still call grandma those
loving pet names."

His grandfather hung his head. "I have to tell you the truth,
," he said, "I forgot her name about 10 years
ago."