[Jokes] The Old ABC's (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Feb 10 19:36:55 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

A is for Apple, and B is for Boat, That used to be right, But now it
won't float!

Age before Beauty is what we once said, But let's be a bit more real
instead.

Now:

A is for arthritis;

B is the bad back,

C is the chest pains, perhaps car-d-iac?

D is for dental decay and decline,

E is for eyesight, can't read that top line!

F is for fissures and fluid retention,

G is for gas which I'd rather not mention.

H is high blood pressure--I'd rather it low;

I for incisions with scars you can show.

J is for joints, out of socket, won't mend,

K is for knees that crack when they bend.

L for libido, what happened to sex?

M is for memory, I forget what comes next

N is neuralgia, in nerves way down low;

O is for osteo, the bones that don't grow!

P for prescriptions, I have quite a few, (Just give me a pill and I'll
be good as new!)

Q is for queasy, is it fatal or flu?

R for reflux, one meal turns to two.

S for sleepless nights, counting my fears,

T for Tinnitus, there's bells in my ears!

U is for urinary, big troubles with flow;

V is for vertigo, that's "dizzy," you know.

W is for worry, NOW what's going 'round?

X is for X ray, and what might be found.

Y is another year I'm left here behind,

Z is for zest that I still have-- in my mind.

I've survived all the symptoms, my body's deployed, and I've kept
twenty-six doctors' fully employed!

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ntf6vA/esnJAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM