[Jokes] One Liners
jazuli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 12:18:33 GMT 2005
1. Should women have children after 35?
No, 35 children are more than enough!
2. Living on Earth may be expensive,
but it includes annual free trip around the Sun.
3. Your future depends on your dreams,
So go to sleep.
4. Alcohol kills slowly.
So what? Who is in a hurry?
5. Work fascinates me.
I can look at it for hours!
6. God made relatives;
thank God, we can choose our friends!
7. Can you do anything that other people can't?
Sure, I can read my handwriting!
8. Do you know of an Indian who parked his car in front of a board
which said: FINE FOR PARKING ?
9. A drunk was hauled into court. "Mister," the judge began,"you've been
brought here for drinking."
"Great," the drunk exclaimed,"When do we get started?"
10.Whom are you working for?
Same people. My wife and four kids.
11.I heard you have a cat that can say her own name.
12.When a wife was asked,"What book do you like best?"
she answers:"My husband's cheque book."
13.Girlfriend:"And are you sure you love me and no one else?"
Boyfriend:"Dead sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday."
14. My father is so old that when he was in school,
history was called current affairs.
15. Teacher: Now children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped
what virtue would I be showing?
Student: Brotherly love!
More information about the Jokes