[Jokes] MOMMY TEST (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Jan 14 03:15:53 GMT 2005

Even if you're not a Mom, you will appreciate this:

The Mommy Test

 I was out walking with my then 4 year old daughter. She picked up
 something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I asked
 her not to do that.

 "Why ?"

 "Because it's been laying outside and it is dirty and probably has germs."

 At this point, she looked at me with total admiration and asked,  "Wow! How
do you know all this stuff?

 "Uh," I was thinking quickly, "...all moms knows this stuff. Um, it's on
the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."

 We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
pondering this new information.

 "OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you flunk, you have to be the Daddy."

 When you're finished laughing, send this to a Mom.