[Jokes] Fwd: Ahhhchooo! (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Mar 1 19:12:16 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

A man and woman were  sitting beside each other in the first class  section
of the plane.  Suddenly, the woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her
nose, groaned  softly and then shuddered quite violently for 10 or 15
seconds.  The man  went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the woman sneezed
again, took out  a tissue, gently wiped her nose, groaned softly, and shuddered
quite violently,  as before.

The  man was becoming curious and concerned about the shuddering. A few more
minutes  passed and the woman sneezed one more time. Again she took a tissue,
gently  wiped her nose, groaned softly, and shuddered violently.

The  man couldn't restrain his curiosity. He turned to the woman and said,
"You've  sneezed three times and this has resulted in moaning and noticeable
shuddering  spasms. Are you all right?"

"I'm  sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied, "I have a rare condition;
when I  sneeze, I have an orgasm."

The  man was a little embarrassed, but even more curious and said, "I've
never heard  of that before. What are you taking for it?"

The  woman looked at him and said, "Pepper"