[Jokes] Could be worse . . . (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Mar 17 21:36:45 GMT 2005

For those of you with kids....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
A father  passing by his son's bedroom was astonished
to see the  bed was nicely made and everything was
picked up. Then he saw an  envelope propped  up
prominently on the center of the bed. It  was
addressed, "Dad".

With the worst premonition, he opened the  envelope and
read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear  Dad,

It is with great  regret and sorrow that I'm writing
you. I  had to elope with my new girlfriend because I
wanted to avoid a scene  with mom and you. I've been
finding real passion with Joan and she is so  nice,
even with all  her piercing, tattoos, and her tight
Motorcycle  clothes. But it's not only  the passion dad,
she's pregnant and Joan  said that we will be very
happy.

Even though you won't care for  her as she is so much
older than I, she already owns a trailer in the  woods
and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. She
wants to  have many more children with me and that's
now one of my dreams  too.

Joan taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt
anyone and  we'll be growing it for us and trading it
with her friends for all the  cocaine and ecstasy we
want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science  will
find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure
deserves  it!!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how
to take  care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back
to visit so you can get  to know your grandchildren.

Your son, John

PS: Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at  the
neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that
there are  worse things in life than my report card
that's in my desk center  drawer. I love you!

Call when it is safe for me to come home.