[Jokes] cock fight

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Sat Nov 12 12:12:02 GMT 2005

A priest in a small rural town was very fond of the ten chickens and one
handsome cock he kept in a hen house behind the rectory. One Saturday
night the priest discovered that the rooster was missing. At the same time
the priest heard rumours of cockfights being held in town. Shocked and
dismayed, he decided to say something during Sunday Mass. During Mass he
asked the congregation,

Who among you will confess to sporting a handsome cock?"

All the men stood up.

"No, no," he said. "That's not what I mean.

Who among you will confess to having seen a handsome cock?"

All the women stood up.

"Oh, no," he said. "That's not what I mean, either.

Who among you will confess to having seen a cock that doesn't belong to
you?"

Half the women stood up.

"Oh Lord," he said. "Perhaps I should rephrase the question:

Has anybody here seen my cock?"

All the choir boys stood up.

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna