[Jokes] Two Women in Heaven (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Nov 17 09:33:07 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Two Women in Heaven

Two women are new arrivals at the pearly gates and are comparing stories on
how they died:

1st woman:  I froze to death.

2nd woman:  How horrible.

1st woman:  It wasn't so bad.  After I quit shaking from the cold, I began
to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman:  I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband
was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I
found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman:  So what happened?

2nd woman:  I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I
started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and
searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and
checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere,
and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart
attack and died.

1st woman:  Too bad you didn't look in the freezer -- we'd both still be
alive!