[Jokes] FW: Tony & Cherie

McKenna, Chris (RDS SW) chris.mckenna at DEFRA.GSI.GOV.UK
Wed Oct 12 14:48:48 BST 2005

> Tony Blair started jogging near his home in Chequers. Every day, he'd jog
> past a hooker standing on the same street corner. He learned to brace
> himself as he approached her for what was almost certain to follow.
>
> "Fifty pounds!" she'd shout from the curb.
> "No! Five pounds!" Tony would fire back.
>
> This ritual between Tony and the hooker became a daily occurrence.
> He'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty pounds!" He'd yell back, "Five pounds!"
>
> One day, Cherie decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his
> jog. As the jogging couple neared the working woman's street corner, Tony
> realized she'd bark her £50 offer and Cherie would wonder what he'd really
> been doing on all his past outings. He figured he'd better have a darn
> good explanation for the 'Boss'.
>
> As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Tony
> became even more apprehensive than usual. Sure enough, there was the
> hooker. Tony tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair
> jog past.
>
> Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled, "See what you get for five
> quid?!"

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.
If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose,
store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform
the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked
for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no
responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored and/or
recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.