[Jokes] Laffaday - Two sisters . . . (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Oct 13 08:42:17 BST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------

The Matchmaker goes to see Mr. Avery, a confirmed bachelor  for
many years. "Mr. Avery, don't leave it too late. I have  exactly
the one you need. You only have to say the word and  you'll meet
and be married in no time!" says the  Matchmaker.

"Don't bother," replies Mr. Avery, "I've two  sisters at home who
look after all my needs."

"That's all well and good, but all the sisters in the world
cannot fill the role of a wife."

"I said 'two sisters'.  I didn't say they were mine."