[Jokes] a new camera

McKenna, Chris (RDS SW) chris.mckenna at DEFRA.GSI.GOV.UK
Wed Oct 26 14:48:34 BST 2005

The new Pope was having a shower.

Although he is very strict about the celibacy rules, he occasionally felt
the need to exercise the right wrist and this was one of these occasions.

Just as he reached the Papal climax he saw a photographer taking a picture
of the holy seed flying through the air.

"Hold on a minute" said the Pope, "You can't do that. You'll destroy the
reputation of the Catholic Church."

"This picture is my lottery win" said the photographer.
"I'll be financially secure for life."

So, the Pope offered to buy the camera off the photographer and after lots
of negotiation, they eventually arrived at a figure of two million quid.

The Pope then dried himself off and headed off with his new camera. He met
his housekeeper, who spotted the camera.

"That looks like a really good camera," she said, "How much did it cost
you?"

"Two million quid" replied the Pope.

"TWO MILLION QUID!" said the housekeeper ...

Wait for it! ...

"They must have seen you coming!"

Chris McKenna
Rural Development Advisor,
Somerset Levels Team
RDS South West (Taunton)
tel: 01823 281 805
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.
If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose,
store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform
the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked
for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no
responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored and/or
recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.