[Jokes] Fw: Breakfast quiz (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Mon Jan 23 20:52:07 GMT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of fruits
on it.

They are:

a. Apple

b. Banana

c. Strawberry

d. Peach

e. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush
into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about
you!

Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN

If you have chosen:

a. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples

b. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas

c. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries

d. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches

e. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it
bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound
stuff.

Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my butt.

Well, you won't find me....because I am still hunting down the person who
sent this to me...