[Jokes] FW: Wednesday thoughts
rgrant at blitzgames.com
Wed Jul 26 09:25:12 BST 2006
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tyre.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.
5. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
6. No one is listening until you fart.
7. Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
8. There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
9. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.
10. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
11. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
12. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night
13. If you lend someone £10 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
14. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday...around age 11.
15. Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
16. Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
17. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
18. Build a man a fire and he'll stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
19. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
20. Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
21. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
22. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
23. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
24. We are born naked, wet and hungry, and get slapped on our ass... Then things get worse.
25. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
More information about the Jokes