[Jokes] Art Theft Foiled (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Jan 15 18:29:31 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:15:10
A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from The Louvre.

After careful planning, he made it past security, stole the paintings and made it safely to his small van.

However, he was captured only two blocks away from The Louvre when his van
ran out of gas.
When asked how he could mastermind such a crime only to make such an
obvious error, he replied, "Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the
paintings. I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

(See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.)
(I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse.)