[SUCS] Beach Party!
talyn256 at sucs.org
Sat May 27 00:20:07 BST 2006
Dear SUCS member,
The Summer is almost on us and the highlight of the SUCS 2006 social
calendar is fast approaching - The fabled annual SUCS beach party.
The beach party has been a SUCS tradition for many years now and has
built up a well-deserved reputation. It's the time of year when all the
members (old and new) crawl out of the woodwork and come together to
celebrate the end of exams and the start of Summer in beautiful harmony.
(Or consume a large amount of alcohol and barbecued food. Whichever
So if sand, sea and celebration are your idea of fun then come down and
join us. We'll be on the beach at around 7pm on Saturday June 10th and
will likely be there until the early hours of the following morning.
(From the motorway)
- Turn off M4 at Swansea (Junction 42)
- This leads to Fabian Way, continue driving straight on through Swansea
- This turns into Oystermouth Road (sea front) To Beach Party
- Continue along Oystermouth road until you pass the university on
- At next lights (bottom of Sketty Lane) turn left into car park
- Walk down path onto beach, should be a short way out to the left
Please bring however much food and drink you're likely to need (and
remember there aren't any shops near the beach, so come prepared).
[See pictures from last year here:
See you there!
More information about the Members