[UWSMC] Christmas Ball

uws mc uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 4 14:06:10 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

Time to let you know about our annual club dinner -
the Christmas Ball. This year's event will again be
held at the West Cross Inn (between Uni and Mumbles).

The ball starts at 7.30pm, with the meal served at
8pm. Everyone is invited to this event, whether
they're in the club or not, so feel free to bring

Tickets are £16 which includes a three course meal and
coffee, with a DJ afterwards. You can either pay the
full amount up-front or give a £6 deposit and pay the
remainder nearer the event.

I'll be putting a sign-up sheet on the notice board on
Monday afternoon, but you can also see either me
(Simon) or Becks to sign up and give us your deposit
at most club events.

UWSMC Committee