[UWSMC] Hoodies

UWSMC uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 17:38:00 BST 2007

Hello again, if you were one of the original people
who asked for a hoodie or T-shirt I need to hear from
you about colours. If you didn't want a hoodie/t-shirt
and changed you mind or want to order more now your
new loan has gone in etc then also get in touch (Very
last chance).
The hoodies are going to be £19 each and the t-shirts
much less, with a similar design.

The colours for the Hoodies are:
White
Navy
Black
Orange
Red
Royal
Ash Grey (Light)
Sport Grey (Dark)
Forest Green
Maroon
Lt Blue
Vegas Gold

The t-shirts are available in 54 colours (Including
"Safety Green" the luminous colour used in
construction workers jackets) so rather than list them
all here you can name a colour and we'll find the
matching one, or choose one of the above colours.

Please choose ASAP, so we don't have to pick one for
you.

-Tim

UWSMC Committee
Web: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk