[UWSMC] Gower trip

uws mc uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 22:06:22 GMT 2007

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, we now have a minibus for the
Gower trip this Sunday, so we don't need cars or
drivers any more.
If you want to come, meet at 9am outside Fulton House.
£1 should cover the fuel costs, the club will
subsidise any extra. There is a sign-up sheet up but
only a few people have signed up so far so you should
be able to just turn up.
See you on Sunday!

UWSMC Committee