[UWSMC] Hoodies & T-Shirts

UWSMC uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 18:29:24 GMT 2007

Hey Guys,

It's time to get numbers for club clothing. I've
attached  an image of the design I've made for the
back of this years hoodies and t-shirts. If there were
more time we'd have a vote on designs but there really
isn't time.
If you're interested can you please reply ASAP if
you'd like either a t-shirt or a hoodie.
I need your size and how many of each you want:

eg: 1 Hoodie - Small.
    0 T-shirts

Last year the hoodies cost £16, but I've not had a
quote back from the shop yet. I need to know how many
people are interested.

Thanks, Tim

UWSMC Committee
Web: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk