[UWSMC] 'Psyche' Lecture/Flim Presentaion at Dynamic Rock

UWSMC uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 13:04:03 GMT 2007

Hey all,

On Saturday December 1st Dynamic Rock will be hosting
a film screening of the new Alastair Lee film,
‘Psyche’.

Alastair’s last film ‘Set in Stone’ was hugely popular
and we’re expecting Psyche to be just as good.

The film made up of 3 mini-films;

'Skye Wall' which follows Dave Birkett on the Cullin
Ridge.

'Patagonian Winter' which shows Andy Kirkpatrick and
Ian Parnell in bad winter conditions, miles from
nowhere.

'Magic Number' concludes the film, and is a biopic of
the UK 's strongest climber Steve McClure.

So plenty to interest all types of climber!

Alastair will be appearing in person and doing
introductions to each film on the night.

The tickets are priced at £9 in advance and £10 on the
door, however Dynamic Rock have offered us a deal.
They are offering us a cheaper ticket price if we
bring a group to the event. If we buy 10 or more in
advance they’ll charge us £7 per ticket and if we can
bring 15 or more people they’ll do it for £6 (a third
off!!)

So if you're interested then please let us know (so we
can arrange transport) and there should be a sign up
sheet on the website (eventually).

Von Doom (Dom)

UWSMC Committee
Web: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk