[UWSMC] Reminder: Psyche Flim/Presentation - CHEAPER TICKETS

UWSMC uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 22:39:55 GMT 2007

Hey all,

The price of tickets has gone down to 6.50 so if you
want to come please let me know by wednesday (round
6pm) so I can let DR know hoe many to reserve. It
should start around 8 and last for about 1 and a half
hours.

If you can help drive please also let us know

Just to remind you allwhat it is about:

On Saturday December 1st Dynamic Rock will be hosting
a film screening of the new Alastair Lee film,
‘Psyche’.

Alastair’s last film ‘Set in Stone’ was hugely popular
and we’re expecting Psyche to be just as good.

The film made up of 3 mini-films;

'Skye Wall' which follows Dave Birkett on the Cullin
Ridge.

'Patagonian Winter' which shows Andy Kirkpatrick and
Ian Parnell in bad winter conditions, miles from
nowhere.

'Magic Number' concludes the film, and is a biopic of
the UK 's strongest climber Steve McClure.

So plenty to interest all types of climber!

Alastair will be appearing in person and doing
introductions to each film on the night.

Thanks

Von Doom

UWSMC Committee
Web: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk