[UWSMC] Font Trip- Easter hols -----21st - 27th March

UWSMC uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 13:10:50 GMT 2008

Hey all,

We are running a trip to font over the easter hols.
Font is in northen france and has some of the best
bouldering in europe.

There are hundreds of boulders in the Fontainebleau
forest, many of these have climbs on and make up
circuits for all levels of ability of club members. If
you want any more info do a quick search on the web
and you will come up with hundreds of results.

We are looking on heading out for  21st March-27th
March. Estimates of the cost are around £100-£150.

We will be taking the ferry from Dover and staying at
a camp site within walking distance of the bouldering.

If you're interested in coming, let us know asap.

Gareth

UWSMC Committee
Web: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk/cragchat