[UWSMC] Cornwall Trip 2008!

UWSMC uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 19 11:07:40 BST 2008

Hello!
Hope the revision and the exams are going well. In the mean time, here is something to think of during those hours of boredom...

The club is organising a trip to Sennen, in Cornwall, to do some trad climbing. It is predominatly a holiday for mainly the new and old committees. However, there are a limited number of spaces available to all club members who wish to come a long too.

Do bear in mind, however, that if you wish to come, you should have some experience of outdoor climbing or trad, although we fully accept that not everybody has had a chance to get outdoors yet.

We will be leaving on Friday the 6th of June, and staying on a campsite in Sennen until tuesday the 10th. The trip will cost approx £20, which covers transport, and the camping fee, but not food.  Last year was awesome. Sooo..

If you wish to come, email us back ASAP. We will operate it on a first come first serve basis, and as I said, we only have a limited number of spaces.

Good luck in the exams!

Tom (outgoing treasurer)

UWSMC Committee
Web: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk