[SUMC] AU Meeting (if you are free from 5-6 tonight)

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Nov 4 14:02:56 GMT 2008

Hiya guys

I have a favour to ask, there is an AU management meeting tonight between
5-6pm in Fulton House. This is a meeting that two members of each Athletic
Union clubs must attend. I am having massive problems finding two committee
members who don't have lectures. So please email me ASAP if you would be
able to attend this meeting (you would need to sit and listen and sign your
name next to mountaineering, to prove we were there).

Thanks, Jacky