[SUMC] Christmas Ball

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Nov 4 18:56:00 GMT 2008

*Hey!*

I will have the Christmas Ball tickets by tomorrow.

I'll be outside Fulton House at 2 pm if you would like to buy any.

They cost *£20*:

Includes: Includes: 3 course meal, bottle of wind between 2, DJ, transport
there/back from university

*Date: 4th December Thursday*

Dress Code: Formal

We'll be with the Hikers and SWIGS – if you are in another club – just buy
one ticket from the climbing club and it will cover you.

Tickets will be on-sale from now on – just find me (Eira/Snowy) or another
committee member and ask.

Thanks,

x Eira