[SUMC] SUMC Events This Week

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Nov 10 11:23:22 GMT 2008

just some details of club events this week:

Trip to Dynamic Rock, Cost £7, Meet at 17.45 at Fulton House.  The
bouldering team should all come!

Extra session at Dynamic Rock, Cost £3 (+ some petrol money to the driver),
meet 14.00 at Fulton House.

In the evening there is a talk by Johnny Dawes at Cardiff.  A few of us are
going down.  If you want to come then reply asap so we can see if there are
any tickets left...

Session at the University Wall, Cost £1.50, Meet at 19.00 at the sports
centre.  Aswell as the climbing, there'll be some bouldering, route
challenges and general messing around (as we're unsupervised...)

Weekend away to the Peak District for some Trad climbing.  Details to follow
very soon.

Kind Regards

SUMC Committee

Web: http://www.sumc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.sumc.org.uk/cragchat

To unsubscribe from the SUMC mailing list, please visit
http://www.sumc.org.uk/about/mailing-list or send an email to
mountaineering-leave at lists.sucs.org