[SUMC] Christmas Meal

SUMC Treasurer treasurer at sumc.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 22:12:30 GMT 2008

Hey everyone,

There are only 2 more tickets left for the Christmas meal on the 4th
December at Oxwich Bay Hotel. If you want to grab your ticket to a wiked
night simply *reply to this* *email to let us know* and then come to the
session at the sports hall tomorrow evening 7-9 and pay us!! First come,
first served. Remember the 3 course meal, wine, transport and DJ is only
£20! We will be in JC's afterwards till close if you can't make the
climbing. If you havn't paid us by the time we leave JC's, it's too late i'm
afraid! Email us now and get your ticket!!

A quick message to the load of you who have already got your tickets
sorted... firstly nice one, it's guna be an amazing evening! Secondly, some
of you still havn't told us your menu choice. All you have to do is sign up
on the events page on the website (www.sumc.org.uk) and follow the
instructions under Christmas Meal. This needs to be done by sunday evening
otherwise i'm just guna give you some random menu or eat your meal myself.

Dave
(Treasurer)