[SUMC] Gower Trip on saterday - FALL BAY & GEAR NIGHT

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Oct 16 11:44:07 BST 2008

*Gower this Sat*

 We will be leaving Fulton House at *9.00am* so please arrive a 8.45. Please
be on time as we will leave without you!!!

You will need to bring with you:

   - Warm clothes (hat gloves coat etc)
   - Food for the day - lunch, snacks
   - Any climbing Kit you have
   - suitable shoes for scrambling/climbing
   - a rucksack to carry your stuff in (you will be given gear for the day)
   - Your trad rack (I am hoping everyone will get some changes to climb)
   - Your AU or SUMC card.

We aim to be back at Fulton House by 5.00pm, although we may run be a bit
late.
**
*Gear Night @ Dynamic rock*
We will be leaving Fulton house at* 6.30pm*. PLEASE bring a car if you have
one.

There is 15% of all gear and two cheaper packages!

*IMPORTANT: you must pay by cheque or Cash! (no cards taken)*

There is a small bouldering compeition - just for the fun! so bring your
climbing shoes!

We will be providing one drink free for (tea/coffee or beer) each person -
but please feel free to bring your own alcohol. The cafe at Dynamic Rock
will be open serving snacks and drinks.

Any questions just email us.