[SUMC] North Wales Trip Information (Experienced Members)

SUMC Trips Secretary trips at sumc.org.uk
Fri Sep 26 13:16:15 BST 2008

Dear all,

 If you haven't already signed up for this trip and would like to please do
that asap on the website as spaces are filling up.

 *Could you please email me at 488008 at swansea.ac.uk telling me if you would
like to climb with anyone in specific and your ability of outdoor climbing
(leading and grade ect.) so I can team like minded people up.*

 We will be staying at Bryn Tyrch Bunk House and be climbing a short drive
away in Llanberis Pass. Beds are provided and you just need a sleeping bag.
Local shop down the road, pub next door, chippy down the road too. You will
have to organise your own food (bring a bowl, spoon and some cerial or
breakfast! The pub does good food). There are 20 spaces for the bunk house,
but if more people wish to come there is a campsite and many of us have
tents so this will not be a problem.

James Andrews
Trips Organiser