[SUMC] AGM - Thursday 30th April

SUMC Secretary secretary at sumc.org.uk
Thu Apr 23 12:01:19 BST 2009

The Club's AGM will take place next Thursday, in Fulton House Lecture Room 5
(upstairs in Fulton house).  We're starting at 18.00, and it'll last for a
couple of hours.
The meeting will run as follows:

-Diusscussion and voting on changes to committee positions/constitution
-Voting for next year's committee.  Each candidate says a few words why they
want the position, followed by some questions, then club members vote for
their favourite  candidate.

When we're all done, we're going to head for a meal in town.

More details on

Please make the effort to come along - its a great way to get more involved
in the club, say how you think the club could improve, and vote for who you
want running the club next year.
    On top of that there'll be refreshments provided!

All the best

SUMC Committee

Web: http://www.sumc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.sumc.org.uk/cragchat

To unsubscribe from the SUMC mailing list, please visit